Sunday, September 21, 2014

Happy Fall!!


Hello, friends!

It is so hard to believe fall is right around the corner.

Oh, wait, no it's not. Who am I kidding? This summer has been a long one!

FALL! Finally! Oh, how I've missed you! I adore your cool weather and caramel and pumpkin everything. I love that I can finally put on a scarf without feeling like I have a heating blanket on my neck. Halloween, Veteran's Day, my birthday, and Thanksgiving...some of my favorite holidays take place in the fall as well.

(Well, technically my birthday doesn't count as a actual holiday, but I like to pretend it is!)

I hope you're preparing for the start of autumn with some fun and festivities. I also hope you had a grand summer creating many memories with loved ones.

What were some of your fun and favorite moments this summer?

Here are some of mine:

More sleeping on Pepe! (She did that a lot back then!)
Evie snuggling up to daddy on a Saturday morning. My heart just melted into a puddle!
Orion and Pepe outside of the USS Midway in San Diego, California
Evangeline at almost 12 weeks. Gosh, she was so small!
Orion and Evie standing by his favorite plane.


San Diego harbor
Mommy and Eviebug
I kinda think she looks like baby Tarzan here...

Evangeline's first time at the (Pacific) beach! She wasn't particularly thrilled by the cold water. 
First 4th of July!


No comments:

Post a Comment